KUMARHATTI: A man was electrocuted to death and anotherâ€™s condition serious, when they both came in contact with live current while working on an electric pole at Malkhu Majra near Baddi late this afternoon. Harbans and Devraj both employed with HPSEB office at Baddi were busy in rectify a snag in power lines when all of sudden current passed on one 11 KV power line.
Such was the impact of current that both fell on ground. Harbans (45) was died at the spot. He hailed from Ward no 2, Baddi. Dev Raj who hailed from Bhataulikalan was rushed to a hospital at Baddi. From Baddi he was referred to Civil Hospital, Nalagarh. Later he was rushed to PGI, Chandigarh. Dev Raj has got injuries on his back after felling from 20 feet of height.
Meanwhile Electricity Department was investigating the matter. A case has been registered.