* The National Food Security Bill gives the right to food to around 67 percent of India’s 1.2 billion population. It provides five kg grain per person per month – rice @ Rs.3 per kg, wheat @ Rs.2 per kg and coarse grains @ Re.1 per kg. The bill will add Rs.20,000 crore to the current Rs.1 lakh crore food subsidy.
* The land acquisition bill seeks to address problems of industry regarding acquisition of land for setting up projects, and provides for rehabilitation and resettlement of displaced people. It proposes to replace the Land Acquisition Act, 1894.
* The Judicial Standards and Accountability Bill that lays down enforceable standards of conduct for judges. It also requires judges to declare details of their and their family members’ assets and liabilities. It also creates mechanisms to allow anyone to complain against a judges on grounds of misbehaviour or incapacity.
*The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Bill, 2011 seeks to give statutory powers to the interim authority set up in 2003. It also alters the name of the New Pension System to National Pension System (NPS).
* The Right of Citizens for Time Bound Delivery of Goods and Services and Redressal of their Grievances Bill, 2011 aims to give right to every individual citizen to time bound delivery of goods and provision for services and redressal of grievances.
* The Lokpal bill that seeks to set up an anti-graft ombudsman at the centre and in the states
* The Securities and Exchange of Board of India (Amendment) Bill, 2013
* The Readjustment of Representation of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Bill, 2013