Young woman dead due to fire

JAWALAMUKHI: A young woman, Ruchi was burnt alive in a stove burst case here last night. Victim died on the way to the hospital.

The victim was preparing meal in her house just behind the post office here. At around 7.30 pm in a bid to pump the stove she came in contact of kerosene gushing out of the stove.

On hearing the cries, the neighbours rushed to the spot. But by the time help reached it was too late. Ruchi received over 80 per cent burns. She was referred to Tanda Medical college by the doctors of local hospital where she was declared dead.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.