Shimla: Today late evening the Himachal Pradesh Government, declared the portfolio allocation of the nine ministers who were introduced into Prof. Prem Kumar Dhumalâ€™s cabinet earlier in the day.
Here, is list of the Minister with their respective Department:
Chief Minister : Prem Kumar Dhumal – Power, Finance, Industry, Tourism, Panchayati Raj, Agriculture, Cooperation, Animal Husbandry
1. Sarveen Chaudhary â€“ Minister for Social Welfare & Justice
2. J.P.Nadda â€“ Minister for Forest, Information Technology, Environment & Parliamentary Affairs
3. Gulab Singh â€“ Minister for Public Work (PWD)
4. Ravinder Singh Ravi â€“ Minister for Irrigation And Public Health (IPH)
5. Ramesh Dhawala â€“ Minister for Food and Civil Supply. Labour & Consumer Protection
6. Rajiv Bindal â€“ Minister For Health & Ayurveda
7. Narender Bragta â€“ Minister For Horticulture & Technical Education
8. Ishwar Dass Dhiman â€“ Minister for Education
9. Kishan Kapoor â€“ Minister of Transport,Urban and Rural Planning
Governor V.S. Kokje administered oath to Rikhi Ram Kondal to discharge the duties of Speaker, Himachal Pradesh Vidhan Sabha from the first meeting till the election of Speaker, HP Vidhan Sabha, at Raj Bhavan.
Raised in Shimla and originally from Mandi district, Disha wears many caps which includes being part of a lead team of a fast growing IT company based out of Chandigarh. Earlier Disha was associated with My Himachal and visits Shimla regularly.
In Indian Constitution its Prerogative of PM/CM(for state) to make/decide his/her cabinet ministers…How true it is?
in REAL LIFE Is it plagued by Nepotism/Money/Power Brokers and ither such ill-philosophies?