Deer Park Institute is located in Bir, Himachal Pradesh. It is a philosophy institute that provides free teachings in Buddhism and other Indian philosophy to everyone. We are also actively involved in community and environmental work, such as organic farming and waste management, with Tibetan and Indian communities in Bir and Chauntra.
We are looking for a staff to assist in administration, accounting and communication work. This person should also assist teaching programs, retreats, and community projects when necessary.
The requirements for this position are:
1. English (Spoken, Reading and Writing) and Hindi
2. Bachelorâ€™s degree.
3. Proficiency and working experience in MS Office (Excel, Word) and Accounts.
4. Applicants should have minimum 2 Years of commitment in working for the Institute.
5. A strong desire to be involved in community projects related to Buddhist philosophy, social and ecological issues.
6. MOST IMPORTANT IS A POSITIVE ATTITUDE TO LEARN AND WORK with the working team.
There would be a probationary period, which could go up to 60 days depends on the performance. During this period board, lodging and Rs.2000/per month stipend will be provided.
If the position is confirmed, the stipend would be Rs.5000 per month with free food and boarding in the Institute. There would be a regular review of performance that could influence any increments. Annual paid leave is 1 month. However it is subject to the timings of the programs in the Institute.
Basic medical care is also provided.
If you are interested, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, one passport photo, two recommendation letters and a short paragraph on reasons why you would like to work in Deer Park Institute. No objection letter from your employer if currently employed. Application should be submitted latest by 25th of July.
Mr. PRASHANT VARMA/ Ms. JENNIFER YO
DEER PARK INSTITUTE
Email â€“ email@example.com