GIRL DEAD AFTER CONSUMING POSIONOUS SUBSTANCE

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

According to the information reached here this evening a 16 years old girl, student of 8th class had reportedly died after consuming some poisonous substance today.

Police sources said that Rekha resident of village Dharothi in Kothia Jhajhar Panchyat under Rajgarh Sub Division was admitted in the Rajgarh Hospital in the wee hours today. Her parents said that she consumed some poisonous substance by mistake. Keeping in view her serious condition she was referred to district Hospital Solan where she died today.

Working as district correspondent with The Tribune & Danik Tribune in Sirmour.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.