- Dhundi Bridge over River Beas in Kullu-Manali valley was thrown open by Lt General RM Mittal, Director General Border Roads on 6th November, 2015.
- The three span bridge of pre-stressed concrete and three spans of reinforced concrete spans a length of 206 meters, with an overall width of 12.35 meters that includes footpaths on both sides of the bridge carriageway.
- Constructed in four and half years the high altitude bridge bears a unique design.
- The bridge is part of the new all weather road being constructed for Lahaul –Ladhak Valleys, which also involves construction of a tunnel under Rohtang Pass.
- Cost of constructing the bridge was Rs 10.56 crores and the contracting company that executed the project was M/s VK Gupta Construction Company.