New Delhi, June 10 (IANS) Slipping into a traditional outfit? Keep your make-up light and natural, says make-up artist Neha Khanna.
Khanna, celebrity makeup artist, Avon India, doles out valuable tips:
– If you have dark circles under the eyes, start by applying the concealer to cover them.
– Follow it by applying foundation on your face and neck. Dab loose powder to absorb any oil from skin. Even it out with the help of tissue paper.
– Apply blush (according to skin tone) on your cheeks to get a natural glow.
– For your eyes, use black eye shadow and blend it well.
– Apply kajal along the lash line and blend it using a blending brush.
– Use a light coloured matt lipstick.
– Top it up with a moisturizing balm to prevent your lips from getting dry.
– You can complete this look with a small bindi and sweep your hair in a messy side plait.