* VISION: To make Sikkim the healthiest state in India;
* MISSION: Meet objectives, execute strategies and carry out activities to make Sikkim healthy;
* COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION: Involve the community and sensitise them about health issues. Engaging the whole community in various activities to improve healthcare in Sikkim;
* CHANGE MINDSETS: Change the mindsets of people by sensitising them about prevention of diseases by moving towards a healthy lifestyle;
* EARLY DETECTION OF HEALTH RISKS: Work towards detection of diseases early and preventing them from spreading. Maintain a constant watch on the health status of every citizen to make this possible;
* IDENTIFY REAL CAUSES: Use modern health techniques to identify the real causes of diseases and uproot them.