Four electrocuted in Himachal village

Shimla: Four people were killed and five were critically injured after an electric current seeped into some houses in a Himachal Pradesh village, police said today.

Officials said that a technical snag in a transformer in Paleur village near Chamba town, some 345 km from here, led to electricity seeping into around 40 houses Saturday night, resulting in the tragic incident.

The injured have been admitted to a government hospital in Chamba. Eyewitnesses said the villagers were forced to spend the night outside their houses.

– IANS

The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by authors, news service providers on this page do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Hill Post. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Hill Post makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site page.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.