A devastating fire in the Kafnu market of Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh destroyed an estimated property of Rs.50 lakh. The fire completely gutted twenty-four rooms before it was controlled by hard labour of the public and fire personnel. Fortunately, no loss of life was revealed by the police.
Yesterday, the fire was reported at 1500 hrs and police officials presume short circuit to be the main cause behind the fierce fire. However, a case has been registered and police is moving ahead with its investigation.
The District Administration has announced an instant relief of Rs.5,000 each and ration supply to the affected people.
Raised in Shimla and originally from Mandi district, Disha wears many caps which includes being part of a lead team of a fast growing IT company based out of Chandigarh. Earlier Disha was associated with My Himachal and visits Shimla regularly.