As per information reached here three houses were gutted in the wee hours today in Rug Bakhot village under Dahan Panchyat in Rajgarh area.
SDM Rajgarh Mr. Vivek Chandel disclosed this evening that the fire broke out at about 4 A.M. due to electric short circuit when all the members were in sleep. He said that rupees two thousand each had been disbursed to each of the affected family as immediate relief. Revenue authorities had been asked to assess the damage caused by the fire after that help would be given to the families as per relief manual, SDM added.
Affected families had said that they had lost every thing in the fire and estimated loss caused to them was over ten lacs of rupees. Administration had provided Tirpal and other essential articles to the affected families.