New Delhi, May 29 (IANS) A fire broke out on the sixth floor of the Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital here Wednesday but no casualties were reported, the fire brigade said.
The blaze erupted in the 1,000-bed hospital around 11.00 a.m. in an air condition duct and spread after some old mattresses caught fire, a fire official told IANS.
Police said a short circuit in the air condition duct may have sparked the fire. Eighteen fire tenders overcame the flames after some 20 minutes.
The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by authors, news service providers on this page do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Hill Post. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
Hill Post makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site page.