18-yr boy dies after consuming poisonous substance by mistake

KUMARHATTI: An 18-yr old boy has died after consuming some poisonous substances by mistake at Jagli village near Ramshehr last night. Vikram Singh had taken the substances on April 28th night at his home following which he was admitted in PGI, Chandigarh. However he breathed his last at PGI last night.

Denying any foul play, the police said that the poison was taken by mistake.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.