82 Jobs in Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

[lang_en]Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (HPPCL), Shimla, has invited applications for 82 different contract basis jobs. You can send in your submissions with Bio-data via e-mail at [email protected] or mail to General Manager (Personnel), Himfed Bhawan, Panjri, (Below Old MLA Quarters), Shimla-171005. And the last date for receiving the applications is 10th July,2008. The table demonstrates the various jobs with the eligibility.

Sr. No.

Name ofthePost

No. Posts

Min. Educational Qualification

Asstt. Engineer(Civil)

B.Tech/B.E. (Civil) with at least60%marks.

Asstt. Engineer(Elect.)

B.Tech/B.E.(Elect.)with at least 60% marks.

Accounts/FinanceOfficer

Diploma in Civil Engineering

11.

J.E. (Elect.)

Diploma in Elect. Engineering

12.

JO. R&R

MA in Sociology/Social Work or equivalentwith 55% marks.

13.

J.O. (Geology)

MA in GeologyWithminimum55%marks.

A.E/A.O./A.P.O. is fixed remuneration of Rs. 16,000/- per month at E0 level for 1 year training and Rs. 20,000/- per month thereafter at E1 level. For J.O./ J.E. Fixed remuneration of Rs. 8,000/- per month at S0 level for 1 year training and Rs. 10,000/- month thereafter at S1 level. Other allowances will be paid as per company rules for equivalent post and Personnels appointed in Kashang, HEP and Shongtong- Karcham HEP can get upto 25% of the monthly salary extra as difficult area allowance. 50 % of the recruitment will be on batch basis as per rules.

This is just a news item and My Himachal is not employer for the above job or in any way placement agency, we have just provided news and in no way we forward resumes to the employers. [/lang_en]

Raised in Shimla and originally from Mandi district, Disha wears many caps which includes being part of a lead team of a fast growing IT company based out of Chandigarh. Earlier Disha was associated with My Himachal and visits Shimla regularly.

238 Comments

• Madhav Ghildiyal says:

Respect sir/madam
    dear sir my name is Madhav i have done my mba (marketing and human resoure )i have 1 year warking exprience in a ahpc (under gvk company) in store department.

• Anil Kumar Choudhary says:

Respect sir/madam

My self Anil Choudhary worked in Stores department for last 15-16 years in distillery companies and others also, last i am working as Stores Manager for last 4-5 year, is there any post related stores department in Kangra District of Himachal Pardesh.

Regards
    anil

• RAJINI DEVI says:

Respect sir/madam

Myself Rajini Devi,Sir, I have completed my MBA in HR Stream.Sir,i didn’t have any Experience in company.I have completed my studies from other state.sir,please inform me if there is any job to my qualification and skills.

• Ranbir singh says:

Dear Sir,

I have total 13 years of experience in Steel industry. I am B.E. in mechanical engineering from a government college and done in PGDBA in marketing management. I have worked in different areas in like SAP implementation , projects, Operation & maintenance. If there is any requirement which suits to my experience . Then kindly call me. I want to switch my self to himachal Pradesh currently I am working odisha.

• sanjay says:

hllo sir/mam
    my name is sanjay sharma. i hv done mba in marketing nd hr nd i hv 2 month exp of marketing & sales . if u hv any job for me tn telling me abt that.
    ..tnks….

• Jasbeer kumar says:

Respect sir/madam
    I have a total 1 year experience in tally Erp9(sale tax).I am B.com from HP university and done in MBA(fiance&mktg).i have worked in tally Erp9,if there is any requriment.please then kindly call me

• Manoj Kumar says:

Respected Sir/mam My name is manoj Kumar from Himachal Pradesh basically distt hamirpur, I have done MBA in finance from CGC mohali..and 2 years work experience in tata motors as an accountant.if u have any job related my job profile.plz call me or mail..contact no.9418548148

• shiv kumar says:

R/P:-MAM/SIR JI
    MYSELF SHIV KUMAR. I AM FROM DHARAMSHALA. MY QUALIFICATION IS +2.THEN AFTER DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL BRANCH FROM MINERVA COLLAGE INDORA(H.P). THEN AFTER SIX MONTH ENGLISH SPEAKING COURSE FROM APEX PLUS POINT DHARAMSHALA. AND ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE IN LAB ASSISTANT FROM HIET SHAHPUR. I WANT A JOB….CONTACT:-+919459265596

• gaurav garg says:

I am Gaurav and account line ……
    7837765732

• Amandeep says:

I done my MBA in hr and now I m working in luminous power technology previous 4 month…..(8894093189)

• anup kumar rao says:

I have done my diploma in mech.engg
    and after diploma I also done one year diploma in computer application I have no exp.m fresher

• Neeraj Rattan says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    Sir I have done b.tech civil with 62% . I need a job very urgent because I have no money and I am married some time we have to eat food once a day and sometimes no food. I have no references that some companies wants. So I am requested to please give me a job I shall be highly thankful to you. My contact no 8988114911

• Rohit sharma says:

9 year experience store officer one year computer diploma and Sap project implemented in MNC Co. Core team member of Sap mm module also knowledge in Sap store purchase and sale despatch excitable or non excise. Contact No: 8872489301

• vikender says:

I am from chirgaon(rohru), distt-shimla.
    I am EE graduate in 2017 from HPTU Hamirpur University fresher . Please give me opportunity for work in hydro power plant this is my core field so give me a chance i am give 100%. Thank you
    C.N-9882345696