82 Jobs in Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

[lang_en]Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (HPPCL), Shimla, has invited applications for 82 different contract basis jobs. You can send in your submissions with Bio-data via e-mail at [email protected] or mail to General Manager (Personnel), Himfed Bhawan, Panjri, (Below Old MLA Quarters), Shimla-171005. And the last date for receiving the applications is 10th July,2008. The table demonstrates the various jobs with the eligibility.

Sr. No.

Name ofthePost

No. Posts

Min. Educational Qualification

Asstt. Engineer(Civil)

B.Tech/B.E. (Civil) with at least60%marks.

Asstt. Engineer(Elect.)

B.Tech/B.E.(Elect.)with at least 60% marks.

Accounts/FinanceOfficer

Diploma in Civil Engineering

11.

J.E. (Elect.)

Diploma in Elect. Engineering

12.

JO. R&R

MA in Sociology/Social Work or equivalentwith 55% marks.

13.

J.O. (Geology)

MA in GeologyWithminimum55%marks.

A.E/A.O./A.P.O. is fixed remuneration of Rs. 16,000/- per month at E0 level for 1 year training and Rs. 20,000/- per month thereafter at E1 level. For J.O./ J.E. Fixed remuneration of Rs. 8,000/- per month at S0 level for 1 year training and Rs. 10,000/- month thereafter at S1 level. Other allowances will be paid as per company rules for equivalent post and Personnels appointed in Kashang, HEP and Shongtong- Karcham HEP can get upto 25% of the monthly salary extra as difficult area allowance. 50 % of the recruitment will be on batch basis as per rules.

This is just a news item and My Himachal is not employer for the above job or in any way placement agency, we have just provided news and in no way we forward resumes to the employers. [/lang_en]

Raised in Shimla and originally from Mandi district, Disha wears many caps which includes being part of a lead team of a fast growing IT company based out of Chandigarh. Earlier Disha was associated with My Himachal and visits Shimla regularly.

238 Comments

• pawan kumar says:

I am pawan kumar i do working in marc india baddi since 21st-jan -2011 to till date. as a H.R. Executive
    My Qulifaction is M.B.A in h.r. so i looking for job in govt sector.

• Ashwani kumar says:

Dear sir/madem
    My name is Ashwani kumar and my email id is , [email protected], contact no. Is 7814108612 I have done mba in sales marketing and retail. Now I am doing job in josh mobile as marketing excutive and now i want grow with your organzation plz help me for a bright future thanks a lot…

• Sunil Sambyal says:

Plz show the post in automobile engineer

• rakesh rana says:

Dear sir/madem
    My name is rakesh kumar and my email id is , [email protected] contact no. Is 8591999268 I have done b.com with 62% in hpu shimla. Now I am doing job in D&K Industries as accountant and now i want grow with your organzation plz help me for a bright future thanks a lot…

• sukhdev says:

my name is sukhdev and my email id is [email protected] contact no.-09459451430 i have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 70% and i am looking job in govt.sector.

• Pankaj Sharma says:

A dynamic professional with 7 years of rich experience in Procurement / Vendor Management searching for jobs in and around Himachal Pradesh. For further details I can be contacted through mail, i.e. [email protected] or Mobile No. 9816339982

• Shakeel ahmed says:

my name shakeel ahmed iam 19 year old my email id [email protected] contact no. 919459801989 iam 2 pass now iam doing iti it sector my father faarmar iam loking govt jobs plz plz give me job

• Ajay Sharma says:

Hi myself is ajay sharma n i hav done MBA In Finance and i hav experienc of account of 2 years nw m looking my bright future with your org, my contact no. Is 9857744000

• pooja says:

i am pooja………i have done my mca in 2012 ………..so i am looking for govt job…………..

• ritu thakur says:

iam ritu thakur .I have done my b.tech in 2011. So iam looking for govt job. please give me a govt job.
    My mobile number is 9817272174

• Arun kumar says:

Dear sir, my name is arun kumar and my contact no. Is 9716159641. I have done gradutation and I have 5 yrs working experience in construction company as a store incharge

• GURDEV says:

respected sir / madam my name is GURDEV .I have done MBA in HR , presently i m serving SEL MFD. LTD in HR deptt. so i want in future serving with HPPCL. so in future any recuritment in HR deptt.plz mail me or call [email protected] M.N 09653555072

• Ravish Thakur says:

Dear Sir,
    Greetings for the day!!!

I have done MBA in Marketing and Finance, At present I am working in Shri Bajrang Power & Ispat Ltd.Raipur (CG) in Commercial Department as Asst. Manager from two years. I am interested to join yours esteemed organization.

• POOJA SHARMA says:

Hi……………… iam pooja ihave done N.T.T , B.Ed n M.A SO IM LOOKING FOR A GOVT. JOB

• DINESH KUMAR says:

dear sir my name is dinesh kumar my contect no.is 09459801083 i have done diploma in computer hardwaer & networking i have 2 year warking exprience in a MNC company as a network administrator

• sangeeta kumari says:

sir i have done b.com,mba ..i have good knowledge of acconts n finance

• ajay kumar says:

sir ihave done my mba in marketing….and free person and looking good job

• naresh kumar says:

dear sir i m naresh kumar sir i have done my computer softerwear and hardwaed dimplam in niit shimla

• mahendra thakur says:

Hi, im mahendra thakur im complited my b.tech in 2012 and im searching a job in it sector,now in present time im working as a assistent hospital manager in rama dental college and superspecility hospital lakhanpur,kanpur.,please provide some companies mail for a perfect job….and you also contact to me with this no. 08896311939.
    Thank you!!!

• sumit kumar says:

Dear sir /madam my name sumit i do iti in electrician trade.and iam working in hydro power project last three years.so i want a good job in hydro power project.

• amit dhiman says:

dear sir /madam i do iti in painter trade my not working pl give me tha any job in this feeld so u want call me at any time 9716554680

• Praveen Kumar Chauhan says:

Dear sir/Mam , I am Praveen & I have done MBA in HR. I have more than 5 years experiance in Core HR and presently I am working in Kirloskar Genset’s OEM Industrial Equipments Company in chandigarh. Sir / Mam I am intersted to do job in hydro power projects so in future if any recuritnments in HR Pls. mail me & my contact no. 09625760920

• parmod singh says:

iwant to job in hppcl

• ANIL SHARMA says:

THANKS ALL THE CHIEF MINISTERS OF HIMACHAL PRADESH FOR THAT I AM AN ELECTRICAL DIPLOMA HOLDER OF BATCH 1989 AND STILL WAITING FOR BATCHWISE RECRUITMENT BECAUSE ON 20TH DEC 2014 I AM GETTING OVERAGE. THANK YOU FOR MAKING SYSTEM LIKE THIS.

• RAJENDER KUMAR says:

hi……. i m Rajender Kumar,,,,, i m Graduate,,,,,,,,,, plz any persone give me a job……..

• Sashi kumar says:

I have 8 months exp. HEPL And i am iti holder in mech. Electronics.l waiting a good job.

• hirwani thakur says:

My name hirwani thakur I have done mba and 1 year experience m looking govet jon in himachla plz contact [email protected]

• Aju Chandel says:

i am Aju chandel. I done my mba in hr. I am fresher and looking for job in this company.
    Please give me oppertunity

• Pooja Kashyap says:

my name is Pooja.I have completed diploma in Electrical From ABVGIET pragatinagar(Shimla) 2014.Now I m looking for job

• sanjay kumar says:

hello,
    sir , my name is sanjay kumar. i have completed computer hardware & networking diploma in jetking shimla.
    and three year experience in sales computer & laptop & accessories