Jobs in Dharamsala, Himachal

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Two openings in Dharamsala (McLeod Gunj):

1. Accountant and Office Assistant: The person must have good working knowledge of TALLY and Microsoft OFFICE and be familiar with computers from the view of email, scanning copying etc. Good working conditions and open office with nice facilities. The salary will depend on qualifications and previous experience. Range: Rs. 3000 (0 working experience) – 6000 per month.

2. Office & Business Manager: The person will manage day to day affairs of 30,000 square feet Commercial Complex, a developing hotel and restaurant business as well as assist in the development of land and properties. Retired Army professional, someone with business or hotel management experience, or experience in administrative, accounting or engineering services will be preferable. The salary will depend on qualifications and experience. Expected Range: Rs. 10000-12,000 per month.

Please mail on ACRiIndia[at]ACRiCFD[dot]com or leave comments here or contact:

ACRi India

McLeod Gunj, Dharamsala,

Himachal Pradesh, 176219

India

Phone: +91 (1892) 22 16 75

+91 (1892) 22 11 95

+91 (98) 181 88621

This is just a news item and My Himachal is not employer for the above job or in any way placement agency, we have just provided news and in no way we forward resumes to the employers.

299 Comments

• vaneet chaudhary says:

sir,I am vaneet chaudhary.and I am from H.P. at kangra. and my Education qualification is B.com. and I have done my diploma in computerised Accounting.And I need to job in kangra.

• sanjeev kumar sharma says:

i have 13 years experience in MNC CORPORATE. Please advise if there are any opening i m looking for change.

• shailisha says:

I am mba student my specialization are hr and finance any requirement for job plz call me 7833006139

• virat dhiman says:

gud mrng sir””’ my name is virat dhiman…basicaly am from baijnath h.p…..bt now days i live in goa for my job..here am a bar captain..i did my 4 year degree in hotel management for cgc landran chandigarh….nd i have done my i.t from aveda club hpca dharamshala…sir if you hVe any job thn plz provide me….because now i want to do job in h.p…..thank u……:)

• ronysharm says:

Hi my name is Rony sharma and I m from shimla.. I have completed Industrial training in computer hardware and networking from ITI.
    My e-mail : [email protected]
    Mobile no.: 9459981350

• vikas misra says:

I have 10 yrs accounts experience kindly tell me suitable opening in accounts for kangra dhrmsala

• Akshat khatri says:

sir,I am akshat khatri.and I am from Mcleodganj.dharamshala H.P. at kangra. and I have done my diploma in mechanical engg.having 8 years experience in designing (autocad 2d).And I need to job in Mcleodganj. Pls.cont:8628031458,9816073429

• kushal says:

Required Sales Representative Male/Female For newly opened Brain Activation Academy For Kids. Minimum Qualifciation 10th Pass. Fixed Salary + Incentive Interested Candidate Contact Us Brain Activation Academy, Upper Sakoh, Laxmi Building, Dharamshala, H.P. Call 8679741555

• Amit bhatia says:

Hello sir my name is amit i have done my b.sc in hospitality and hotel adminstration. Iam fresher and i want to job in f and b production department my no is 8679472491

• rohini says:

Hello sir I m rohini and I m post graduate and I want to job in kangra and dhramshala.

• AjaY says:

Hi my name is Ajay Kumar
    I am from distt Kangra
    I have done three year hospitality degree
    Now ii have 5year experience in Fnb service
    Looking for a job in Kangra disstt